Our Installer Survey is now closed.
Many thanks to those who took part.
The winners will be announced here soon.
Terms and conditions
By participating in a Drayton Controls Installer Survey Competition, you fully agree and accept the Drayton Controls Installer Survey Competition Terms and Conditions as well as individual terms and conditions of the specific competition.
1. To enter you must do the following two things:
a) Ensure you fill out all of the questions included in the survey
b) Fill out your name and e-mail address
2. The Drayton giveaway is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over except for Invensys employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
3. The prize consists of a pack of 10 A-rated TRV4s. Five prizes are available in total.
4. Drayton Controls reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
5. Only one entry per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win.
6. No purchase is necessary. The Installer Questionnaire Competition opens at 9am on Monday 2nd July and closes at 4pm on Friday 27th July.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
8. The winners will be the first five entries drawn at random after the closing date and will be notified via an e-mail.
9. The winners will have seven days from the date notified to claim their prize. After this time Drayton Controls reserve the right to select a new winner.
10. The decisions of Drayton Controls are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to Drayton Controls collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
12. Drayton Controls can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries that are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.